If you are buying your party supplies at Walmart….stop it!
Here are my favorite places to buy quality party supplies… and here is the kicker, you won’t spend that much more!
1. Save on Crafts– This site has it all! Wood letters, rocks, twigs, fabric, floralites, sand, tulle, easles, apothecary jars, cupcake stands, peacock feathers, plus an entire inspiration catalogue. Here is the best part, they are discounted so you get a great deal too! I mean look at this picture… they have everything you would need to create this. Pretty impressive.
2. Shop Sweet Lulu– This store has the cutest party products. Not only are they cute, but they are a little different from what you would find at a supermarket. Oversized balloons, mini milk jugs, chevron favor bags… very stylish!
3. Garnish– I have mentioned Garnish before. I looooove this site. Thier products are simple and inexpensive but can be used for millions of things from picnics, to potlucks to parties.
4. Tom Kat Studio– Adorable Printables for a plethora of cute themes and holidays.
5. Smarty Had A Party– I love the serving and eating ware you can get here. You can get tons of mini servers for little desserts and appetizers. Unique looking disposable goods that will make your party feel a little more sophisticated if you must use disposable products.
6. Halo Heaven– This is the go to place for Fairy Wings, Wands, Tutus. They carry other items which are all very inexpensive as well.
7. Oriental Trading– Ok, most people know of Oriental Trading and have bought party items from there before. Here is where I give my words of caution, most of thier items are cheap, as in not well made. I do not buy many things there because the quality is low. Their craft supplies and kits however, are worth the money and most of the time are worth a look. For the low price, you can always add to the kits whether it be more beads, paints, stickers, what have you to bring them up to par. When you have to supply a craft for a lot of kids (like more than 10) this is the way to do it!
8. Hobby Lobby– Need a Princess sign? Need a pretty picture frame for the menu? Ribbons for a backdrop? Jars for a dessert table? Rocks for a garden party? Boas for dress up? Hobby Lobby is the most affordable place to look!
9. Paper Lantern Store– Paper lanterns of every size, shape and color to hang for your event. When grouped together paper lanterns can really make a beautiful impact.
10. Oh Nuts– This store has unwrapped candy by the color for dessert tables. Need only purple colored items, no problem. They have every color under the sun.
Accent the Party– Huge selection of affordable favors for showers or even birthday parties. I love that you can search by color or by theme.
Science Bob– If you are having a boy party, look here! Science experiments galore!